Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh!!! What a few Crazy months!!!! Continued.......

A week after my surgery, Charlie lost his job. His boss told him that he had lied abou tme being in the hospital and that nothing had actually happened to me. That next weekend my dad was released from the Rehabilitation Unit and we drove to Roosevelt. We went for my nephew Kaden's Baptism. Here are a few pictures while we were there.

A week after that Kaitlin and Stephanie (my nieces) came to stay with us to help with the girls. We pretty much went swimming everyday and had a lot of fun. They were a big help. They went back home and Stephanie came back to our house while the rest of her familly went on Trek. Stephanie and Crystal are so funny together.





Well, a week ago my dad had a surgery on his prostate. Now everything works!!! Sharon came up Sunday to pick him up and they left this morning. Karlie screamed and cried when he left. They have really gotten to enjoy each others company. It is sad to see him go, but he needed to get back home. We love you Grandpa!!!

2 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

WOW Shannon's girls are huge! they're so grown up!

I'm super glad to hear all is well with your pops. You gave me quite a scare when you told me he was in the hospital. Glad it wasn't too serious.

Yes, a few crazy months you have had. hope charles finds a job, what a jerk employer. I hate him for you. >:(

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

Talk about craziness!!! I am glad that there is so much family down there to help you guys out! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you! We love you guys!